About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, March 3, 2023

Eagle

 Gemturt, 252 pieces. This came as a bonus puzzle with one I ordered from this new Etsy seller, which is very nice of them! I'm kind of tired of the irregular edge, colorful animal designs in general, but this one was certainly fine for that genre, with thicker, non-MDF wood and good color printing, as well as themed whimsies. If you like this, it's the kind of thing you'll like, and the prices are good!


where's Pa going with that axe?



No comments:

Post a Comment