About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Houses, Jack Long

 Hope, 565 pieces. This is a difficult, repeating image made doable by a very extensive whimsy cut that guides enough placement to make this not a slog. But, if you don't have a pretty high tolerance for trying different placements, this is still probably not the puzzle for you. With any other type of image, I would find the whimsies too extensive to provide any challenge, but here the cut creates a noticeable balance. 3/5




attic (which should have been flipped, Google!)

sun

lawnmower--note curtain over open window in upper R

the main house


closeup: kitchen--I like the cabinet handles

cat!


No comments:

Post a Comment