About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, December 12, 2022

Boat Landing, Dinnard, Maurice Prendergast

 Liberty, 535 pieces. Looks like an early Liberty with a high degree of challenge because of the very mixed colors, which make each piece a potential mystery placement. The whimsies strongly show the early Par influence, before Liberty loosened up/did things only laser cutting can reliably do. 3/5


some of the whimsies--factory (just above middle L), horse and curricle (lower R)

Google, why do you do this to me?




very Par figures, especially the L

factory and dancer

Google also flipped this kite to send it careening to the ground



No comments:

Post a Comment