About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Chess

 DaVici, 254 pieces. Interesting idea--a chessboard but a puzzle, with puzzle-like chess pieces. The puzzle itself is not very hard because of the relatively low piece count and the big differences in images, but it has one striking feature, which is that the images in the dark squares come from other DaVici puzzles, and the whimsies do too I believe. 3/5 certainly unusual

the extra piece

the cat



some closeups




No comments:

Post a Comment