About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, May 20, 2022

Troy Benoit, Moon Light/Plant Sight

 Puzzle Lab, 213 pieces. Challenging despite its size because of the limited and dark colors. Unusually, the image is textured, creating an interesting variation on the haptic pleasures of a wooden puzzle. A little char came off on my hands, as is usual with Puzzle Lab. Recommended if you're looking for something a bit different and hard. 3/5


color variation in original, not just a lighting artifact


No comments:

Post a Comment