About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Diane Adolph, Pickle Boat

 Puzzle Lab, 300 pieces. Another of their "trying something new" puzzles, this one with multipiece whimsies including two substantial ones. Love the image; the boat whimsy did fall into the trap that seems laid for new whimsy-makers where the whimsy is sized completely differently than other pieces. The fiddly tiny rectangles were not optimal. Still I appreciate the ambition! 3/5



multipiece hydroplane

bird


person towing suitcase (the black back makes it almost as hard to see as it is from the front!)

big boat, little rectangles


No comments:

Post a Comment