About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Hawaiian Islands

 Liberty, 722 pieces. Impressive in size and some very nice multipiece whimsies, along with a surprising amount of color variation. 4/5




compass rose with pineapple; fish along the bottom; note the surfer hitting the border line at bottom R

multipiece bird, jellyfish, turtle

orca!

hand with aloha gesture

shark

traditionally dressed figure looming over ship

multipiece face above Liberty eagle, turned upside down by one computer program not talking to another

face under volcano


No comments:

Post a Comment