About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, September 17, 2021

The Precious Stones (Mucha)

 Mr. Gogo, 727 pieces. So glad that the Hoefnagel puzzle club has added these to share the fun of Mr. Gogo with more people! This was a great four-part puzzle in his standard style; my only complaint is that I can't fit the puzzle pieces back once they're disassembled. 4/5




5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you haven't given up on puzzling! I saw this new release recently and thought of your blog, since it combines peacocks and Judaica: https://nautiluspuzzles.com/collections/new-arrivals-1/products/dreaming-of-chagall-534-piece-wooden-jigsaw-puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I missed your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Return to work in person proved more exhausting than I'd expected.

      Delete
  3. I too am glad to see you are back at it!

    ReplyDelete