About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, October 4, 2021

Melodramas in the Mist

 Stave, 650 pieces. Americana and mist (which helps disguise the variations from modern perspectival illustration). Some cute interacting whimsies and a coach-and-horse combo drawn from but not color line cut along the images (along with a bit of color line cutting for some of the smaller figures). 7/10




well met?

spider 1

interacting birds

a house

interacting boots

dragonflies, another house

spider 2

interacting trees

carriage and horse

cow+N+tree chair+M = country charm


No comments:

Post a Comment