About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Leopard, Daria Hlazatova

 Liberty, 491 pieces. True confessions time: I know that there's an alternate solution in which basically the whole puzzle turns into the shape of a leopard. I just couldn't face all the fiddly extraction that would have required, so I didn't do it. I'm trying to have fun here! Which doesn't mean it's not a very clever idea that others should enjoy. The image itself is challenging because there are large areas of similar-ish design. 3/5



you can see the section outlines pretty clearly, I think; also some planets and a nice multipiece leopard in the center

leopard face


No comments:

Post a Comment