About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Relaxed in Spite of It, Dr. Seuss

 Liberty, 580 pieces. Another music-themed Seuss with lots of musicians and Seussian whimsies. Very nice. 4/5




Headstand and hookah

bathtub singing, musicians, a Truffula tree, and a kangaroo
musicians and dancers


Seussian birds and regular diners
More Truffula trees, birds, cat on bicycle, fish leaving bowl, monkey with balloon (upside down)


linked dancers (upside down)


No comments:

Post a Comment