About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Quebec City

 Stave, 520 pieces. A nice blue sky and then very busy cityscape with a fair amount of difficulty. Whimsies had lots of city-dwellers interacting. Rebus: W+HAT HAY V+EWE (what a view). Agreed! 6/10 




multi piece maple leaf


took me a while to figure out that the thing in the top left was a bathrobe, presumably for the bather to its right

fleur-de-lis and balloons



1 comment:

  1. Dang! That's so beautiful that I told myself I might just buy it outright at the Liberty or Artifact website, but as I scrolled down, I noticed that the cutting style didn't seem like either company, and then I realized it was a Stave! Didn't notice that initially, up top. I hope some other company does a similar puzzle -- love that Chateau Frontenac! (Thanks, as always, for this wonderful blog.)

    ReplyDelete