About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Happy Holidays, Kim Smith

Stumpcraft, 360 pieces. Imaginative piece shapes--evocative but not quite full whimsies, like the bunting encircling the Christmas tree here. My only complaint is that I wish Stumpcraft didn't cut quite so tight, but it continues to be a welcome change from the Liberty style (which I also love). 3/5

figure parts, some of which turn into multipiece whimsies and some don't, which I really like


holiday/animal themed whimsies

snowman


Elf pulling present laden sled

Santa's sleigh and one reindeer

another reindeer
another elf


A bit hard to see but this central swirl roughly corresponds to the image of the tree (see also the angel on bottom)



No comments:

Post a Comment