About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Carmel by the Sea, Jan Davidson

Liberty, 664 pieces. A lot of difficulty here sandwiched between blue water and blue sky. The very busy landscape was broken up by the piece shapes, including the whimsies (lots of people going about their business and a few dogs). 4/5



The water features--surfing, relaxing, swimming with mermaids, and some seabirds

golf and other pastimes

bicycling, hiking, painting (with big palette nearby)

yoga and dog escaping leash

dogs tugging in opposite directions

not sure if the flag is supposed to be tattered here 


No comments:

Post a Comment