About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Tsuki Hoshi

Stave, 495 pieces. Really beautiful picture with subtle color changes and some near-color-line cutting and dropouts to make assembly even more of a challenge. The interacting whimsies were themed pairs and there was also a rebus. 8/10


elaborate fan

steaming teapot, steaming teacup

swans kissing

koi swimming


koi and goldfish kissing

two ladies dancing (?)

Rebus: Milky Way (mail + key + weigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment