About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, September 16, 2019

Indecision Mandala

Wentworth, 200 pieces. The extra difficult cut, meaning lots of repeating shapes.  The colors were varied enough to make mismatches obvious, though, and I liked the color. 3/5



3 comments:

  1. This is going to sound so strange, but by any chance would you be willing to sell this puzzle if you still have it? I have lost a piece of mine and am desperate to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I do not have the puzzle any more! It's frustrating that Wentworth won't do replacement pieces. I have one with a missing piece that I will probably pay a third party service to replace eventually.

      Delete
    2. I know! So frustrating! Thank you for responding :)

      Delete