About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Poppies, Frank Champine

450 pieces, Whimsy Wood Puzzles.  I tried a strip cut puzzle from this cutter first, and it was fine, but the whimsy version was a lot better. Liberty-esque in thickness with a fair number of multi-piece whimsies on a floral/outdoor theme. The cutter says there are six different whimsy designs for various puzzles (so there are a couple of other flower images on its Etsy site with the same whimsy cut, for example) and I look forward to trying more. 4/5


bird in birdhouse

bunny!

flowers in pot

lady holding umbrella

dog with dragon tail?

unicorn headed girl holding balloon

note large jagged-edged floral designs,  most visible above and to the right of the bottom blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment