About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Claude Monet, Impression: Sunrise

Liberty, 517 pieces.  Once again, Impressionism is a fantastic source for puzzles.  An interesting feature of this one is that there's a repeating piece shape along the line formed by the sun and its reflection, sort of like the broken fragments of the reflection itself.  That provided a nice visual interest.  4/5
repeating shape can be seen in the bottom middle as I tried to collect them




No comments:

Post a Comment