About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Stave, tidbit and twentieth anniversary present

Twenty, 210 pieces.  Commissioned by my husband for our twentieth anniversary, using a picture of our ketubah (wedding contract). The whimsies include figures representing us and our children holding hands--just amazing.  The cutting shows off all that hand-cutting can do, including dropouts that pick up on the pressed-fern background of the ketubah and incised words that spell out the Hebrew phrase "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine." 13/10 would marry again.



doves and heart

wedding bells/ribbon

family in place

family holding hands
 Also, a summer tidbit. An anticlimax, I know, but it didn't really merit a separate post.


No comments:

Post a Comment