About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Tom Thomson, Soft Maple in Autumn

Stumpcraft, 408 pieces.  Another nicely colored Stumpcraft. This one had a few production difficulties--I think it may have been put in the box with the varnish not quite dry, because some pieces stuck to each other, resulting in some tiny chips when separated (visible in close ups of the interacting whimsies).  3/5 loved the moose

The headless guy at the bottom middle is actually carrying a canoe, which is a cool effect when joined


multi piece wolf

whirling maple seed(s)

moose

assembled guy with canoe at top left

No comments:

Post a Comment