About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Iwona Lifsches, Poohsticks

Artifact, 261 pieces. My first speed puzzling competition! It was quite an experience--I didn't realize how much pressure I would feel even though I was really just challenging myself. I didn't see the picture during assembly because I opened the box from the bottom, not on purpose; I don't think seeing the picture would have helped much, especially since I was nearly 4 minutes shy of the person who finished before me! Anyway, this is a colorful Lifsches image with some multi-piece whimsies of people. No unassembled image because I was on a clock. 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment