About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Puzzle/Doodle

 277 pieces total (267/10), Thom Spencer/Jigsaw Art. Spencer's cutting is wildly varied, and with a puzzle like this, it's all about finding the shapes because the colors are individual. This isn't even a four-color map puzzle--sometimes adjacent pieces have the same colors and sometimes not. Tremendous fun. 8/10 Stave scale.





6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool- does this cutter currently sell his puzzles on a website? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool- does this cutter currently sell his puzzles on a website? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete