About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Girl By Lake

 Scrollright, 522 pieces. Disclosure: the cutter sent this to me unsolicited, so I didn't pay for it. (Given my day job teaching advertising law, I feel I have to be very clear about disclosing that!) It was a really good selection for me--the image, on high-gloss paper, was highly challenging because of how abstract it was. The puzzle uses heart-shaped connectors, including some split connectors that unite to be heart-shaped, which increases the difficulty. A step up from the first Scrollright I tried, and a welcome member of the hand-cut family! 5/5





my name in lights



1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it!

    I was hoping I'd gotten better over the past year.

    ReplyDelete