About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, March 15, 2021

Spinning a Tail

 Stave, 100 pieces, Trick. True confessions time: I adore Teasers and Tormentors ... and I find Tricks really difficult verging on unpleasant; it's just not the kind of puzzling that makes me the happiest. Cat + yarn = two of my favorite themes, but the yarn is supposed to fit inside the basket, and the solution (which I needed help with, and which I will not show out of respect for Stave) felt a bit unfair to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment