About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Kevin Sloan, Naughty Bird

 Artifact, 270 pieces. This one has a lot of pictures because of the large number of charming interacting whimsies despite relatively lower piece count. The dark background provides most of the difficulty. 3/5



bird and books

bad Polly?

bird chase

four different creatures

bird and cage

dog tugging on leash

bird ball player

grateful for the cage?

why is a raven like a writing desk?

someone is about to be very unhappy

hat thief




No comments:

Post a Comment