About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Corona Lisa, Leonardo da Vinci/Yaroslav Danylchenko

 Liminal Puzzles, 415 pieces. If you can deal with a coronavirus-themed puzzle, this one has some nice  elements, but I wouldn't blame you if you thought it was too soon. 3/5



multi-piece caduceus

coffee jug and cub on shelf

a chunk of strip-cut in the midst of other cuts


I'll admit: I found the lungs to go too far

masks and toilet paper whimsies, which really don't look like anything on the right side


No comments:

Post a Comment