About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Cat

VCOMO, 100 pieces. This is an Amazon seller with an optimized-for-Amazon seller name. Oddly, the box itself says "HIGH QUALITY ARTIFACT PUZZLE" but it's not sold as an Artifact and that word doesn't appear on Amazon, so I was not deceived. It is decent for what it is--nothing broken or not fully cut, not too burnt, pieces not too tiny to hold. And it's cat-themed, which is hard to get wrong; I think Amazon is a better, albeit more expensive, source for these multicolored, irregular-edge puzzles than eBay is. 3/5 





No comments:

Post a Comment