About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, February 12, 2021

T.C. Steele, Autumn

 Inside Adventure, 582 pieces. This is a puzzle clearly influenced by Liberty, down to the shapes of various whimsies. It's maybe a little thinner but the quality is very high, and if you can't wait to be at the front of the Liberty queue, then this is definitely a plausible alternative. 4/5



multi-piece animal whimsies/fox and kit interacting



not entirely sure about the relevance of the teacup, but ok

old man of the forest?


No comments:

Post a Comment