About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, February 8, 2021

Moon

PuzzleUp, 167 pieces. This one has a bit of a story: I ordered it on eBay as unbranded, from a seller who was using pictures/descriptions of the large version (455 pieces), at a good price for 455 pieces. In fact the seller was trying to arbitrage and just ordered the puzzle delivered to me from PuzzleUp ... but in the small size, at a bad price for the small. While this is not the fault of PuzzleUp, I was unhappy with the seller that it occurred, but fortunately eBay allowed me to return it. I think I now have a good grasp of the PuzzleUp style, and it's fine, but I don't think I need to do any more of them. (Big jagged pieces with occasional themed whimsies; possibly good for someone who wants larger than usual pieces, but not fully interlocking.)




No comments:

Post a Comment