About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Seaing Stars (blast from the past)

I did some reorganizing and decided to do a bunch of puzzles I own but haven't posted reviews of before.  In part, this is to create a better record, but also it's kinder on my wallet and fights the conversation I often have with my brain when I see a puzzle with a cool image from a maker that I've tried before and found less-than-average.

Me: you know that you'll get more pleasure dollar-for-dollar and minute-for-minute with a different puzzlemaker.
Brain: Hear me out ...
Brain: what if this time was different?

Anyway:

Stave, 40 pieces.  Really delightful despite the small size--the lack of frame makes everything much harder.  7/10 Stave scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment