About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Picasso's Bouquet of Flowers in a Modern Style

Whimsy Wood Puzzles/Andiamo Marketplace, 350 pieces.  Right now the puzzles are only available on eBay from the maker.  Thick (Liberty range) wood, strip-cut-ish (the individual pieces aren't necessarily in a line, but they have a rectangular core) with no whimsies.  Very solid for what it is--would probably make a nice gift to a host/hostess who likes puzzles.  Could benefit from putting the maker's name on the box. Competitively priced.  3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment