About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Katerina Mertikas, Another Goal

Stumpcraft, 424 pieces.  Stumpcraft distinguishes itself from the other laser cutters on the market with a piece style that's not just wildly varying but also quite inventive. I particularly like the pieces that look like they might be part of a multipiece whimsy, but aren't--or partial whimsies.  This time there are also a few connectors that are shaped like relevant objects--there's a mitten at one corner and (in the closeup pictures below) a few other things.  There are many, many hockey- and winter-themed whimsies, including birds with musical notes in them (?). I flipped it over for better visibility on some of the multipiece whimsies, especially that Zamboni.  The puzzle is cut tightly enough that the hockey sticks didn't fall out! 3/5











skating couple

I assume the chair is a learn-to-skate thing?

pulling a sled

Zamboni!


No comments:

Post a Comment