About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Fan Flair

Stave, 267 pieces. Though marked as a Treat, this one is delightfully hard--in fact, I got so caught up that I didn't even take a picture of the interim assembly process, which involved first linking up all the in-and-out knobs and then going piece by piece, relying on the repeated patterns to look for how to add, for example, the dragon's jaw to the other three dragons once I'd figured out the first one. 7/10 have some time and tolerance for frustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment