About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Hide n Seek

 Stave, 110 pieces. This one was a real challenge--even though the isolated areas seem like they'd make it easier to fit the whimsies in, in practice I was nearly defeated by two very similar pieces. And yet, as always, when the fit is right, the rightness is so evident you wonder how you could ever have missed it. 7/10





There are also hidden images like this sheep that are only really visible when the puzzle is assembled--though this image is all on one piece, it's still very hard to identify until you see the whole image


No comments:

Post a Comment