About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Fight the Virus Together (acrylic)

 Famiuly, 215 pieces. Acrylic has a very different hand feel than wood, which means it always feels weird to me. But it has the same capacity to take very sharp laser cuts so you know for sure when a piece fits. This one was pretty difficult because a lot of the pieces were were hard to categorize by color/the edges were hard to see because they were transparent. For a person looking for an unusual challenge. 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment