About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Bookshelf

 Elms, 801 pieces. Reader, I paid to paint a fence. That is, Waterford is going to sell off a bunch of Elms puzzles, and they offered a very low price to rent about 1500 pieces worth of puzzle at once and return them as fully assembled as possible. It seemed like a win-win to me. This is a popular puzzle image for obvious reasons, and I enjoyed doing this version--there were a lot of whimsies themed to the general theme of the area of books in a given spot on the puzzle. Lots of internal edges which fit well with the bookshelf theme. 6/10




mouse

light sleeper

tools

instruments


ciw

musician turned upside down

some multipiece whimsies


No comments:

Post a Comment