About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Puzzle Parley: Puzzled by Chas

I just came back from the Puzzle Parley and had a fantastic time, despite having to puzzle hunched over because my recent cataract surgery in one eye has left me a little lopsided/struggling to figure out how to puzzle. (It went well, but it's just going to be weird until I get the other done). I began and ended with a puzzle by Chas Bridges--the first a 3D puzzle in the car on the way there, so it's a little ragged in assembly:


And at the end I did another, 9 Point, 53 pieces, a lovely double-sided puzzle that highlights his unusual construction, which involves mixing veneers on both sides of the piece:




No comments:

Post a Comment