About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Dropout Scene 1

 Armstrong Puzzles, 68 pieces. I should have taken more pictures during assembly, because this was incredibly hard--all the dropouts combined to make a negative space picture, but it was impossible to tell what until the very end. I looked at the piece count when writing this up and was blown away. I probably averaged two minutes per piece here. 8/10 Stave scale

all these pieces look pretty standard, how hard could it be?

oh, ok


No comments:

Post a Comment