About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Summit Sunrise, Mike Lathrop

 Puzzle Lab, 200 pieces. Very difficult because lots of the pieces fit, or seemed to, in different places and there wasn't always a ton of guidance from the image, though there was enough for me to do the puzzle with confidence (albeit the last piece I placed required moving a piece on the edge from where I'd had it and shifting it to the interior; once I'd done that, the superiority of the placement was clear). 3/5




1 comment: