About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Woodland Scene, Jeanne Maze

 Liberty, 541 pieces. Relatively challenging because most of the picture is trees. Lots of overlap between image and animal whimsy, though the placement is easiest to see on the dragonfly (it also exists on the bear and deer as well as elsewhere, but is much harder to see from the front). Birds alighting on the geometric-ish standard leaf and branch whimsies: also cool. 3/5












No comments:

Post a Comment