About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, August 6, 2021

Brightly Colored Gifts

 Liberty, 531 pieces. Some new-to-me whimsies in this one, along with an overall whimsy design matched to the image. A nice example of Liberty's strengths. 4/5




one of two shopping carts

rocket, robot, rocking horse

dinosaur!

poorly balanced packages

another cart, displacing the Liberty eagle to inside a box


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, I would have scrolled right by this image--another Christmas puzzle, sigh--but that cut pattern is amazing. The bow! The internal edges!

    [finally figured out how to stop leaving comments as Unknown, now I feel slightly less creepy]

    ReplyDelete