About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, August 16, 2021

Blessing of the Tuna Fleet at Groix, Paul Signac

 Liberty, 533 pieces. The image is complex with a fair amount of difficulty because the colors are scattered throughout (with some clear areas of sky and water), but the real standout is the enormous tuna that can be made from pieces taken from different parts of the puzzle. Note that the bones are from the sky and the flesh from the water! 4/5




large multipiece ship with fish swimming by and smaller ships in the sails

fishing; may have caught more than he can reel in

finding the last piece for this was surprisingly difficult



1 comment: