About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

The California Puzzle

Hardwood Art Creations, 163 pieces. Laser cut puzzle from a cutter who's new to me (via Etsy).  Thin pieces--a bit thinner than Wentworth even.  Nice California-themed whimsies; the lack of printing on the wood means that some of the whimsies can be burned into pictures.  Cutting style random enough that the puzzle stayed challenging throughout, especially given the uneven edges.  I enjoyed it and it would be nice for someone looking for something a bit different or for a California-themed puzzle.  3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment