About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Vincent van Gogh, Undergrowth with Two Figures

Artifact, 446 pieces.  Most of the pieces are pinwheel shaped, adding visual interest and difficulty. As with many art puzzles, the color variation gets greater the more carefully you look, so the puzzle can be done but mostly in stages as you sort.  I didn't quite understand the whimsy theme (famous images from other Van Gogh paintings, maybe?).  3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment