About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, November 26, 2018

Floral Dream

Lumengrave, 225 pieces. Another new-to-me cutter: laser cut, directly on wood with pictures engraved into the surface. The result is an unusual puzzle, conventionally strip cut but made more difficult by the limited color palette and repeating design (they also make somewhat less difficult puzzles with conventional images engraved into the wood).  I found it surprisingly challenging for its size, and it's affordable for a puzzler looking for something a bit different. 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment