About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Vikram Madan, North Star

Artifact, 480 pieces.  OK, this hasn't happened before--I got this new, but it had 2 pieces missing!  I'm pretty good with piece control and while it's not completely impossible that something might have happened on my end, I was sure enough that this wasn't the case to return the puzzle.  That disappointment makes it hard to judge the puzzle on its merits, though up until the end it was a moderately difficult Artifact, with internal curves mimicking the curves of the aliens in the picture and an interesting plastic star that fit into the puzzle.  I still liked it but I don't feel I can rate it fairly.




No comments:

Post a Comment