About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Scream, Edvard Munch

Liberty, 479 pieces.  I've been trying to pare down my Liberty collection--they're great, but I'm out of space--but I'm making an exception; this was just plain fun. Also, the flames and bubbles in the unusually shaped pieces made this different from the usual Liberty cut.  And the little screaming guy along the bottom was just fun.  5/5



Closeup on the flame section

Closeup on the screaming figure

closeup on the bubble section


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, no, though I thought Liberty had listed it again (for when they start up again)

    ReplyDelete