About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, November 21, 2022

Victorian Christmas Tree

Liberty, 607 pieces. This shaped Liberty is quite a challenge with all the subtly varying greens and some elaborate multipiece whimsies. Even a non-Christmas-lover like me can likely find something to enjoy. 4/5

some color-line-like cutting--there are several other candles like this





good dog

interacting/multipiece whimsies

stockings, fireplace, cat; little girl holding teddy bear just out of frame

full tree with lights

robot

rocket and dinosaur!


No comments:

Post a Comment