About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Some Things Are Scary, Edward Gorey

 Liberty, 419 pieces. There's a cute bonus puzzle here, a first for Libertys I've encountered. The puzzle itself is difficult because of the darkness outside the words and jaws/claws of the beast--it would have been easier to flip the puzzle over and do it on shape alone after those were done. I did not make the 3D alternate solution because I saw someone say it was hard to get to stay together and that's not the fun I'm looking for, but overall it was a very good puzzle, with Gorey-specific whimsies evoking the Addams Family. 4/5














No comments:

Post a Comment