About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Snowbirds, Lisa Graa Jensen

 Liberty, 528 pieces. I think it was good to take a break from Liberty puzzles and do a bunch of others--it made the Liberty style seem fresher when I returned to it. This is another nice image with generally winter-themed whimsies, and a new-to-me person reading on a couch (sure, winter themed). Not sure why the VW bug is in there, but it's cute, as is the multipiece cow. 3/5




cow(bell)



snowball fight

couch reader and lamp

carolers around a fire


No comments:

Post a Comment